Thursday, December 11, 2008

My life

at this point in my life 2 songs sum up perfectly whats going on. the first is Never Enough by Five Finger Deathpunch and the second Life is beautiful by Sixx A.M.

I have the lyrics of each following. Its the message of each that sums up things. And I am willing to bet that like me, Never Enough applies to Randi's husband's job too. sorry about the format/ you can go do a search on yahoo if you want to read it better

Never Enough lyricsI'm so fed up with everyone around me(No one seems to care)I'm just so far gone and nothing's gonna change(I'll never be the same)It's always do this, do that, Everything they want toI don't want to live that wayEvery chance they get they're alwaysPushing me away[Chorus:]It's never enoughNo it's never enoughNo matter what I sayIt's never enoughNo it's never enoughI'll never be what you want me to beIt's all so messed up and no one ever listens(Everyone's deranged)I'm just so fucked up and I'm never gonna change(Wanna lay it all to waste)Their always say this, say that, Nothing that you want toI don't want to live that wayEvery chance they get they're alwaysShoving me aside[Chorus]I'm Done[Bridge:]In the end we're all just chalklines on the concreteDrawn only to be washed awayFor the time that I've been givenI am what I amI'd rather hate youFor everything you areThan ever love youFor something you are notI'd rather you hate meFor everything I amThan have you love meFor something that I aintIt's never enoughIt's never enoughNo matter what I sayIt's never enoughNo it's never enoughNo matter who I try to beIt's never enoughNo it's never enoughNo matter how I try to tasteIt's never enoughNever never enoughI'll never be what you want me to be.


Life Is Beautiful lyricsYou can’t quit until you tryYou can’t live until you dieYou can’t learn to tell the truthUntil you learn to lieYou can’t breathe until you chokeYou gotta laugh when you’re the jokeThere’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel aliveJust open your eyesJust open your eyesAnd see that life is beautiful.Will you swear on your life,That no one will cry at my funeral?I know some things that you don’tI’ve done things that you won’tThere’s nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back homeI was waiting for my hearseWhat came next was so much worseIt took a funeral to make me feel aliveJust open your eyesJust open your eyesAnd see that life is beautiful.Will you swear on your life,That no one will cry at my funeral?Just open your eyesJust open your eyesAnd see that life is beautiful.Will you swear on your life,That no one will cry at my funeral?Just open your eyesJust open your eyesAnd see that life is beautiful.Will you swear on your life,That no one will cry at my funeral?Just open your eyesJust open your eyesAnd see that life is beautiful.Will you swear on your life,That no one will cry at my funeral?

2 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

hey! when u get a chance, I just wrote a blog on struggles that may or may not be applicable to you. I've been thinking about this area a lot. partly because of your writings.

so anyway --- u all have a great weekend

love ya brother

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Thanks for sharing these lyrics. I love how song lyrics really speak to us, describing feelings that maybe we can't express as fluently...

Ps- I'm really enjoying reading your blog posts!