Friday, December 12, 2008

few updates

well those following me.... no i have not heard from that person yet, and i may not, no worries about that though, i honestly dont expect to. if you knew the whole story, i just sumarized it. and as i said, i have let the pain and all go.

but!!!!! i have good news! as of right now it is almost guaranteed that i am going to sales really soon. more time with family coming! i was told by a source, and very reliable, that all i have to do is to formally apply, if they will just post it though. lol. cant apply without the job number.

christmas is coming fast, if you want to send me a gift, ask me for my adderess! just kidding. i hope everyone has a good one! i will email everyone personally as it gets closer.

i have driving school in the morning, so i will be bored for four hours, but it will avoid points on liscence.

i have a random question, if anyone knows. i have a shotgun, 20 gauge pump. for home defense. i have had safety classes, but never learned if ammo expires. i have had the shells for about 2 years almost, never shot them. no where to safely shoot and never needed protection knock on wood. do they expire. i would hate to need them and they not work, or even worse explode in the gun.

drink pepsi and keep me in a job!!! or mist, or dew

2 comments:

Rich and Becky Stout said...

No, James, ammo doesn't really expire. Well, I wouldn't fire anything that's over 38 - 40 years old but you're safe with anything up to 35 years or so without worry. This may come as a shock to you but I have always been a gun person. Learned to use hand guns and rifles when I was about 9 or 10 and I'm a pretty good shot, even if I do say so myself! Rich and I own several firearms. We get a lot of grief from people that say we shouldn't own guns because we have children but I'm a firm believer that if you teach your children to respect weapons from young age then you won't have problems. We keep our guns locked up and stored properly with the ammo in a different location. Well, hope that helped!

James said...

i agree. better they know, if they ever ned to