Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life is not fair

Life is not fair. Some people get screwed no matter what they do. Take me for example. Before I got married, I could not get laid, a girlfriend, or forget those two, much less a date. I guess I could have hired a "girlfriend" but you never know if they would be clean or not. Plus I never had that kind of money. I am a good person, yet I struggle to make ends meet, while others do rotten things, and have it easy. Take that girl I talked about, why was she never interested in me, or why not any of the others. These are all things that that can not be controlled. There are things that can be controlled, like a pregnant crack whore. She can get help. She can prevent her baby from having lifelong health problems. People who smoke, they can quit. Drug users, abusers, etc, etc. the list goes on and on. These things that make life unfair for them mostly by their own choices. Which brings me to.....
By now pretty much everyone has heard of the octuplets. Which I am guessing everyone was like," Whoa thats cool, but boy she gunna have her hands full" at first. THEN, the truth comes out. She has 6 other kids. Okay.. she and her husband are really going to have their hands full. BUT WAIT, shes single. AND RIGHT NOW HER BOYFRIEND IS NOT IN THE PICTURE REALLY! And she is UNEMPLOYED!! Shes been living off of disability, which has now dried up. DUH! It eventually does. She had all kids by invitro.
I have come to the conclusion that she is either evil (not like Hitler, Satan, or that North Korea guy and such) but evil nonetheless. Or she is very mentally sick.
Did you see the Dateline interview a week or so back? Couldnt you see it? Espescially when asked something like, "What do you say to your kids when they ask down the road why things are rough?" I can not rememebr the exact question, but I remember her response, "Life's not fair"
PLEASE YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!! You CHOSE to have 14 kids. You had CONTROL over that. (while I agree that it wouldnt be right (like you said) to just destroy the embryos, you could have donated them to science, or people who can't get pregnant) Therefore you are either evil, or sick. Lets see here, you have one son with autism already, two more with other disabilites, or potential ones. You already get up to $800 and change a month for each one. Now you have 8 more seriously increasing the risk, espcially since you have other kids that have problems.
Now while those kids are attatched to her, they all need to be IMMEDIATELY removed from her custody. Court supervised visitation, with trigger happy armed guards, ready to shoot her if she even mentions taking them home for good before the court's ok.
All the kids (in the shots of them at home, during the on air interview) that were asked how they felt about more kids, basically said they didn't like it. One said the house would be "too squishy" and her second oldest, her oldest daughter, a freakin 6 year old said something like "Mommy will be too tired" They aired this right after they asked this evil/ sick woman if the kids had asked her not to do it, would she. And she has replied something like "If they were old enough to understand, and had asked me not to, then I would have done so" It sounds like to me, that when 4 and six yearolds grasp being too tired and too squishy, they are old enough to understand.
I say take her kids, give her a full psych workup. If she is found to be sick, force medicate (if she really wants her kids(even then if she really wants them, they shouldnt have to)). If she is found to be healthy, then EXECUTE her. Now that may be extreme, but that would mean she is evil. She has no consideration for anyone but her, shes manipualting the government, to get a free ride. Okay, maybe not kill her, but thow her in prison, for life. And not 25- 40 years life, I mean til she has 3 days to live life. Set her free then, so she doesnt have to die in prison, since she didnt kill anyone.
She has no real right to claim "Life is not fair" for her kids. She didnt have to keep having kids. She made that choice for them. Those kids will have serious issues growing up I'm betting.
I'm getting kinda pissed now, so I am going to stop this one, and maybe continue later. But you get the jist of what I am saying.

1 comment:

babyfordawn1983 said...

All I have to say is AMEN!