Monday, February 16, 2009

Grab a box of tissues

We didn't do anything for Valentine's day, ordered Chinese food and watched a movie. Now we had already seen the movie, and bawled our eyes out, so you would think we wouldn't cry as much this time around, ..... yeah right. Same point in the movie as last time, we BOTH lost it.
What movie am I talking about I know you are asking. Fireproof. Yes, it is a Christian movie, meaning it does talk about God, and having a relationship with him, but anyone should be able, I mean can enjoy it. Espescially anyone that at the very least believes in God. Its a very moving movie, and not so much spiritually per say.
I suggest everyone, espescially couples (married or not) watch this one. Curl up with a blanket, pillow, and your loved one, maybe a glass of wine, or something and enjoy. Try not to pause it, but if you need to okay. But you will need a box of tissues. I promise you.
There are some very funny scenes too. And a few deleted scenes are great too. It has Kirk Cameron in it, but he is really the main and only real star in it.
Please watch it!

1 comment:

Rich and Becky Stout said...

I've been told it's a fantastic movie. I'm definately going to have to check it out now...