Thursday, January 1, 2009

No I did not lie

No, I did not lie. I know I said at least once a week I would update this, and it has been pretty much two weeks ago since the last one, and I am sorry. Between my job, and the holidays, things have been hectic.
First we had an interesting Christmas. Many toys and clothes for Carly. And yes, a week later she still is playing with them. I got the main things I wanted, that I knew were reasonable to get; a new copy of Fight Club (dogs destroyed my old one) and X Box Live points. Dawn got the big things she wanted, hoodies, boot socks, and some kitchen stuff. But the interesting thing came to the both of us. She took a test Xmas eve, and a slight + sign. Xmas day she took a digital test, guess what it said PREGNANT. so, we are having another little one. We think a boy, b/c Dawn was REALLY sick at this point with Carly. and many many people we know were only sick with their girls, not boys.
I am going to sales, just dont know when I am starting. And we just found out we only owe 1900 or so on the car! We got back 2500 in taxes last year, and expecting about as much this year. And we should have at least 3 more payments in b4 tax time. So guess where the refund will go! It will be great to have an extra 300 in the bank.
Happy new year all!

1 comment:

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Those are all fabulous, wonderful things to be happy about! A new baby, paying off some debt, a promotion, more time with the fam! Definatly top of most peoples list! I'm so glad you guys hade a great holiday, hope your New Year was good too! Congratulations to you and Dawn for your new addition! I hope all goes well! I never had to worry much about the morning sickness thing. I had absurdly easy pregnancies for the most part. I had a few little complications with Sawyer but that was to be expected... it was a complicated beginning.