Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jumped the Gun

We jumped the gun. We ended up with a miscarriage. Happened yesterday. We are sad, but getting better. The doctor said that she didnt do anything wrong, and infact that in many cases the body will self-abort if somethings wrong with the fetus. And Dawn never really felt pregnant, and honestly felt something wasnt right from the beginning.
So to all those that have expressed thoughts and prayers, thank you. But we will try again, but no one, and I mean NO ONE, will know until we have been to the doctor and had the ulrasound.

2 comments:

Rich and Becky Stout said...

I'm so sorry to hear it. Please tell Dawn how sorry I am. I hope all goes well for the future.

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry about the miscarriage...that was our situation just before Jack. I know I started telling everyone about this pregnancy as soon as I found out, but I was seriously sick, so I felt that the baby was good and stuck. With that first one, I was never sick and just like Dawn...never really "felt" pregnant. I know it can be really hard on a person emotionally (not to mention physically - I think it was one of the most painful events of my life - although it could have been worse because it is an induced miscarriage since it was an empty sack), so please let Dawn know that I'm sorry.