Tuesday, July 14, 2009

hello again

I have been so busy recently. But of course its summer, so its no surprise. But.. guess who turned 2 on the 7th. yep thats right shes 2. we (just mommy, her, and I) did some stuff together. we went to Chick-fi-lay for breakfast, and she played in the playplace. went to the mall, got a cookie, and played some more, then Chuck-e-Cheese's. that was very tiring. But nothing compared to Saturday the 11th. that was her big party. she had a blast, and racked up on the loot. towards the end of presents she got the idea. barely had one open and reached for the next. i think she was more interested in opening than what they were.

1 comment:

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Sounds like beautiful little Carly had a great birthday! I love it when they get to the age where they get into opening the presents. I always feel stupid opening them for my kids!lol Hope y'all are doing well!